The DirtWhacker Primary belt cleaner range is designed to provide the industry with a conveyor belt cleaning solution at the head pulley.
The primary units are highly efficient; and yet,the conveyor belt top cover is exposed to minimal wear. Our primary belt-cleaning units are also known to be cost-effective, as it requires no specialized labour subsequent to installation until fully worn blades.
The DirtWhacker Primary belt cleaner meets the following design criteria:
- The cleaner blades are designed to bring about minimal belt wear to the belt top-cover
- The innovative parallelogram design maintain the optimal belt blade angle irrespective of blade wear
- The air bladder system sustain even blade to belt pressure over the full cleaner width
- The blade design are compatible with the majority of mechanical belt fasteners
- The unit requires no mechanical adjustment in-between blade changes
- At all times there are a visual indication of belt to blade pressure
- Materials adhering to the deflector have a minimal effect on the cleaning efficiency of the blades
- The belt to blade pressure can be adjusted from a suitable remote location