The DirtWhacker Secondary Belt cleaner range is designed to provide the industry with a conveyor belt cleaning solution on the conveyor belt top cover as it returns from the head pulley. The DirtWhacker Secondary Belt cleaner can also serve as a tertiary cleaner.
The primary units are highly efficient and yet, the conveyor belt top cover is exposed to minimal wear.Our Secondary Belt cleaning units are also known to be cost-effective as it requires no specialized labour subsequent to installation until fully worn blades.
The tried and tested DirtWhacker design provides for a system that is fail-safe.
- The cleaner blades are designed to bring about minimal belt wear to the belt top cover
- The innovative parallelogram design maintains the optimal belt blade angle irrespective of blade wear
- The air bladder system sustains even blade-to-belt pressure over the full cleaner width
- The blade design is compatible with the majority of mechanical belt fasteners
- The unit requires no mechanical adjustment in-between blade changes
- There is a visual indication of belt-to-blade pressure at all times
- The belt-to-blade pressure can be adjusted from a suitable remote location