The DirtWhacker Secondary Blades are developed to provide the industry with a durable blade range. These blades provide an excellent balance for the customer when it comes to durability and belt friendliness.
The DirtWhacker Secondary Blade system meets the following design criteria:
- The cleaning blade exhibits excellent belt friendliness
- Carry-over is eliminated by the blades
- The blades have an outstanding ability to accomodate thermal shock
- Compatible with the majority of mechanical belt fasteners
- The DirtWhacker Difference
The DirtWhacker uses blunt blades The blunt blades are applied to the top cover at an effective pressure and as such eliminating the abrasive media (carry over)between the belt and the blade. The blade only wears due to the polishing of the hard metal by a softer material (rubber).