There is one set way of installing the DirtWhacker Angle Plough this is the first method. To install the DirtWhacker Angle Plough unit successfully, please view/print the following installation procedure:
Installation Procedure :
- Fit one mounting bracket frame as close to the tail pulley as possible
- Adjust the bracket as far away from the conveyor belt as possible
- Slide the angle plough on to the shaft of the bracket
- Move the angle plough to a 45 degree angle across the conveyor belt
- Adjust the bracket in order for the shaft of the bracket to slide into the angle plough
- Fit the mounting bracket onto the frame
- Adjust the brackets on both sides in order to allow angle plough to touch the conveyor belt evenly
- Extremely long service life due to wear-resistant steel buffered blades.
- Belt cleaning system designed for demanding applications.
- Retrofit to all conveyer belt installations.
- Completely fail-safe operation