The DirtWhacker Air System amounts to a vast improvement in cost effectiveness for the industry.
The following points illustrate how:
- The air system sustains even blade-to-belt pressure over the full claner width
- When the secondary belt cleaner is located inside an inaccessible structure the belt-to-blade pressure can be adjusted from a suitable remote location
- No skilled labour is rewuired to maintain optimal performance between blade changes
- The belt to blade pressure can be monitored from a control room
- The belt top cover damage can be curtailed even further if the DirtWhacker belt cleaners are only activated, via sensors, as and when needed
- One air bladder supports all blades on a given cleaner unit. This ensures that every blade will have equal belt-to-blade pressure, in spite of wear